Delaware WIC Program
What is the Delaware WIC Program?
- Nutritious foods to supplement diets, Information on healthy eating,
- Breastfeeding support, and Referrals to other healthcare, welfare and social services
- To low-income women, infants & children up to age 5 who are at nutritional risk.
Applicants for the WIC Program
Do You Qualify?
- Reside in Delaware;
- Have a nutritional risk;
- Meet income guidelines;
and be a:
- Pregnant woman (through pregnancy and up to 6 weeks after birth or after pregnancy ends) or
- Breastfeeding woman (up to the infant’s 1st birthday) or
- Postpartum woman , who is not breastfeeding (up to 6 months after the birth of an infant or after pregnancy ends) or
- Child or infant less than 5 years old.
Recently Posted Classifieds
This is a nice set of 4 wood chairs at a good antique type price. These chairs are sturdy and charm