Are you and your family looking for new things to do this fall on Maryland’s Eastern Shore
Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art located in Wicomico County, Salisbury, MD
• Discover our permanent and changing exhibits such as “Chincoteague Decoys: Tides & Time
the form and artistry of both antique and contemporary Chincoteague decoys.
• Shop for a work of art, a collectable decoy, indoor and outdoor décor, or a birdhouse kit in
• Come and enjoy one of our many workshops offered this fall such as Photography with Bob Madden.
• Take part in our fun family activities.
• Volunteer, get involved at an active museum.
• Don’t forget to check out our program calendar for upcoming events such as Holiday Pairing at the Ward or our annual Chesapeake Wildfowl Expo. The Expo pays tribute to decoys from the past while encouraging the carving of new ones. Admission to the event and museum is free!
|Hours||Sunday: 12pm –5 pm
Monday: 10am – 5pm
Tuesday: 10am – 5pm
Wednesday: 10am – 5pm
Thursday: 10am – 5pm
Friday: 10am –5pm
|Address||909 S Schumaker Dr, Salisbury, MD 21804|