Events On Delmarva
- This event has passed.
Train Day at the Marshall Steam Museum
March 3 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm| $8
Celebrate the wonderful world of trains – big and small! Train enthusiasts are kids at heart, so guests can enjoy a range of activities that include:
– Rides on the Auburn Valley Railroad (weather-permitting)
– Special exhibit highlighting early track tools
– Track-building station (get your hands dirty!)
– Working telegraph activity – send a message in Morse code!
– Displays by special guests
– Hands-on kids activities
– Tours of the Marshall Mansion ($5 upgrade)
– And more!
Our usual free steam-popped popcorn will be available plus a selection of antique cars on view while the museum undergoes important renovations!
**Please note that this is not a regular Steamin’ Day event. To make room for all of our special train-themed activities and displays, the historic automobiles will not be giving rides on this day.
ADMISSION: $8/person (everyone is a kid on Train Day and pays the child rate); Members free. Upgrade to mansion tours for $5
Event is RAIN or SHINE
- Salisbury, MD 21801 United States + Google Map
June 13 @ 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
August 7 - August 9
September 25 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm