Events On Delmarva
- This event has passed.
Savvy IRA Planning for Baby Boomers
May 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm| Free
IRA planning is a complex process. The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on their overall retirement plan.
To help attendees better understand IRA planning, this workshop will cover:
– 7 strategies for Savvy IRA planning
– 6 roll over options for your retirement plan funds
– 3 common required minimum distribution mistakes
– The difference between indirect and direct rollovers
– How to coordinate your IRA planning with your overall retirement, estate, tax, education, Social Security and financial plans
– 3 different options for spousal IRA beneficiaries
Peter Gaertner, CFP® is a Financial Planner and community educator with Affinity Wealth Management, LLC based in Wilmington. He has instructed retirement and estate planning courses at Delaware State University and the Lifelong Learning Center at the University of Delaware, and has shared his expertise with many other community members.
Presented by the Lewes Public Library and the Money School.
NOTE: this meeting is being conducted through Zoom. You MUST REGISTER to receive instructions for joining the meeting.
- May 17
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Event Category:
September 23 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
September 25 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm