Events On Delmarva
- This event has passed.
Active Parenting : A Free Parenting Class | Fathers & Male Figures
December 3, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, happening 6 times
ACTIVE PARENTING: THE FIRST FIVE YEARS. BUILDING A STRONG FOUNDATION FOR CHILDREN FROM BIRTH TO AGE 5
Skills and an understanding of:
• What a baby’s cry means
• Building a strong bond
• How to protect your mental health
• Using mindfulness to keep your cool
• Effective discipline young children can understand
• Ways to prepare your child for school success and much more!
Learn how to make the:
most of your child’s early years with Active Parenting: First Five Years, a program for
parents and other caregivers.
this course will show you how to nurture your child with a “just
right” combination of freedom and nonviolent discipline. Help your kids start strong—sign up today! Class Registration Is LIMITED. Reserve your spot today!
- Shore Grace Family Wellness
- Wicomico Partnership for Families & Children