Winter Weather Hacks for Your Car and Tips on Shoveling Snow
Delmarva saw a good amount of snow this past weekend.
Sean shares some hacks on how to prepare your vehicle before the snow, what to do after it snows, and tips on how to shovel snow correctly.
Winter Car Hacks:
- Windshield wipers — socks on your wipers
- Side mirrors — tie a plastic bag over the side mirror
- Iced up lock — hand sanitizer on your key
- Fogged up windows — shaving cream on a rag and rub on the window
- Shoe Traction — put a sock over your shoe
- Tire Traction — car mat under tire
Snow Shoveling Tips (from American Chiropractic Association):
- Layer clothes to keep muscles warm
- Warm-up before grabbing a shovel
- Push the snow; don’t throw it
- Stop for chest pain or shortness of breath