What’s Happening Today – November 30, 2017
Today on Delmarva:
Rice’s Termite and Pest Control is partnering with HALO Ministries to present The Empty Pockets Holiday Wonderland Concert Saturday, December 9th, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at HALO on South Blvd. in Salisbury. Tickets are $10 and proceeds from the concert benefit HALO.
Chesapeake Health Care is hosting a free, in-person insurance enrollment fair, with assistance from our Certified Application Counselors. They’ll make sure that you find the most savings.
All attendees, please be sure to bring:
- Social Security numbers (or documents and numbers for any legal immigrants who need insurance).
- Birth dates and general information about family members who are applying.
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance.
- Employer and income information for everyone in your family (for example, pay stubs, W-2 Forms,
or Wage and Tax Statements).
- Information about any job-related health insurance available to your family.