Today on DelmarvaLife –
Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage. What’s the difference? We learn the difference from Peninsula Home Care.
They’ll be “ballin'” this weekend in Salisbury at the “Hoops on the Ave.” We take a shot at getting you in the loop.
We get people pumped for Professional Bull Riding in Ocean City. We learn about PBR, Bulls on the Beach in Ocean City Memorial Day weekend.
Katie visits Layton’s Chance Vineyard and Winery to learn about their 12th anniversary birthday bash.
Coast Country’s Jason Lee joins us in the DelmarvaLife Kitchen to make Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos.
This spring salad recipe is gonna make ’em drop their jaws; it’s just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we’ve made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.
What You’ll Need
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 1/4 pound thick sliced deli ham, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound thick sliced salami, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained well
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta about 8 minutes, or until al dente, stirring occasionally. Drain and rinse with cold water; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Stuff pasta shells with meat mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- Stuffed shells are really quite versatile — try our Lasagna Stuffed Shells for another tasty, extra cheesy, option!
- For more pasta options, try our Slow Cooker Baked Ziti, our Tomato Angel Pasta, or our Mediterranean Ravioli with Feta.
- Serve all of this pasta with our All Wrapped Up Garlic Bread or our Three Cheese Garlic Bread!