What’s Happening Today – May 11, 2017
Today on DelmarvaLife:
A group of students from Somerset Intermediate School joins us in Historic Studio D to show us remotely operated vehicles or ROV’s. The students have built these machines and they’re heading to Atlanta next weekend for a national competition. 14-year-old Rose and Faculty Advisor, Patricia, along with some of her students show us how the ROV’s work in the water.
Buying a car is one of the most expensive purchases you’ll ever make, so we want to give you some pointers. Jimmy recently stopped by Hertrich Buick GMC of Seaford to talk with General Manager, Doug Mummert, to get some helpful advice when purchasing a new vehicle.
Jimmy and 102.5 WBOC’s Corey Phoebus are putting together a budget-friendly craft for Lisa as we get ready to celebrate Mother’s Day. Corey and Jimmy also are cooking up a dish that Lisa, and your mom, is sure to enjoy.
- Spaghetti Squash
- Light Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cook squash at 425 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- Use a fork to scrape the squash.
- Put in a pan to soften.
- Cook chicken in separate pan and add light cream when chicken is done cooking.
- Add shrimp to chicken and cream pan and let simmer. Add garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour chicken, shrimp and cream mixture into pan with spaghetti squash and mix.
- Plate dish.