Today on DelmarvaLife –
The Ocean City Beach Patrol is getting ready for the summer season by recruiting new members. Katie checks in with OCBP Captain Butch Arbin to find out what’s required to join the team.
Jasmine High of Crabplace.com joins us to talk about her team’s efforts to clean up Crisfield.
Our Friday local music comes from Union Road. The duo performs two songs from Mid South Audio’s stage in Milton.
If they’re cute faces don’t get you, their unique personalities or stories might. We feature some homeless pets looking to become a part of your family in Pet Connect.
We visit Island Creamery in Berlin to see their exciting March flavors.
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that’s also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you’ll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it’s perfect to make any night of the week!
What You’ll Need
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
What to Do
- Place pork between 2 pieces of wax paper; using a meat mallet, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dredge pork in bread crumb mixture, coating evenly on both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; sauté onion and garlic 2 minutes. Add pork in batches and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden. Serve immediately.
- Don’t let your pork be lonely on the plate. Serve it up with some garlic butter-laced spaghetti or angel hair. Yum, Yum, Yum!
- Want more pork tenderloin recipes? You’ll love the smoky flavors of our Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin or, for something with a lighter taste, try our Lemon Pork Tenderloin!
- For more one-pan-wonder meals, try our All-in One Sausage Dinner and this super-moist One-Pan Banana Bread! Soooo good!
2021 Discovery Your Watershed Volunteer Series at Ilia Fehrer Nature Preserve: To RSVP, please contact Liz at email@example.com or at 410-213-2297 ext. 110.