Today on DelmarvaLife –
Preserving the past for future generations. We sit down with three elementary students to hear how they’re thanking our veterans in a very touching way.
Ice cream takes the spotlight in today’s Throwback Thursday. “Secrets of the Eastern Shore” author, Jim Duffy tells us about the great ice cream heist of 1908.
Carl M. Freeman Companies is celebrating 75 years in business. We learn more about the company and how it works to enrich lives.
We introduce you to one of the comfort advisors at FLC Energy to see how he and his team can help you boost the level of coziness in your home while helping you reduce your energy loss.
This cake is so light and so refreshing you’ll think you’ve stepped into a dream. Truth is, our Orange Dream Angel Cake reminds us of those orange and cream pops we dream about in the summertime. You and your gang are going to love this no-bake dessert!
What You’ll Need
- 1 (10-inch) prepared angel food cake, cut into 12 slices
- 1 (3-ounce) package orange gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 orange, cut into slices for garnish
What to Do
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, arrange cake slices.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir in cold water. Slowly pour over cake, then refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, whisk vanilla pudding mix and milk until thickened. Stir in orange zest and whipped topping. Evenly spread over cake.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Garnish with orange slices.