What’s Happening Today – June 14, 2021
Today on DelmarvaLife –
Today, we’re introducing you to a Bethany Beach couple that’s been there, done that, and now they’ve written a book about it. Authors of “The Five Core Conversations For Couples“, Julie and David Bullit.
Father’s Day is THIS Sunday! The folks over at Vernon Powell have the perfect selection of gifts for any Dad!
If you’ve got a talent for spotting faces, the Wicomico Sheriff’s Office has a reward for you! It’s Most Wanted Monday!
Having a home sweet home. That’s something that can be easy to take for granted. For so many, housing is a struggle. The Sussex County Branch of Habitat for Humanity is celebrating its 30th anniversary of bringing that dream home for many in Sussex County.
And today in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen —
Our Mediterranean Ravioli with Feta is a budget-friendly way to make delicious Mediterranean food at home! You’re going to love this easy shortcut recipe because it saves time, without skimping on flavor, and your family will love you for serving up restaurant quality food at the kitchen table. We’re sure you’ll agree, there’s no downside to this easy pasta recipe!
What You’ll Need
- 1 (24-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot but not smoking. Cook tomatoes, onion, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper 8 minutes or until tomatoes start to break down.
- Add ravioli, spinach, and olives and simmer 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve.