What’s Happening Today – January 8, 2021
Today on DelmarvaLife –
Theatres were closed and blockbusters were put in storage. 2020 was not a great year for movies. There’s hope for 2021. Local film critic and founder of Revival House Theater, Rob Rector gives us a film forecast for 2021.
We visit the Academy Art Museum in Easton to learn how they’re affording you the opportunity to enjoy art from home.
Saturday, January 9th, the Caroline County Council of the Arts is presenting a demonstration of Poured Painting Techniques. We talk with a local artists to learn more about this medium.
This happy girl is just one of the sweet, homeless pets we’re featuring in our Pet Connect segment.
Do you ever wish you could go back in time? That’s what the main character in the book, “Severely Skewed” was able to do. We meet the author of the book, D.P. Smith, III of Salisbury.
What You’ll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers, divided
- 1/4 cup strong black coffee, chilled, divided
- 1 (4-serving size) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
What to Do
- Split ladyfingers apart and line the bottom of an 8-inch square glass baking dish with half of them. Drizzle ladyfingers with 1 tablespoon coffee.
- In a large bowl, beat pudding mix and milk until thickened; stir in remaining coffee. Add cream cheese and beat until smooth. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over ladyfingers.
- Place remaining ladyfingers on top of pudding and top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with cocoa.
- Cover and chill 2 to 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
To find even more great-tasting diabetic-friendly recipes, as well as the complete nutritional information for this recipe, CLICK HERE!