Today on DelmarvaLife –
K9 Brune just turned eight. We first met this officer with the Wicomico County Sheriff’s Office back in 2015, the same year the John Brune Law Enforcement K9 Foundation was formed. We learn about a fun event to help raise money for the foundation.
Help is here for people who struggle with mental wellness. We learn about TidalHealth Behavioral Health programs that can help you get back on track.
Cancer affects millions of people each year and a diagnosis usually comes with a lot of questions, not all medical. We hear from Dr. Kerry Forrestal about his book, “Crushing Cancer” which answers those questions.
A dynamic duo doling out the diamonds. That’s what Katie found at Thomas’ Fine Jewelry in Cambridge. She shows us how they can hook you up with a one-of-a-kind Valentine’s gift that will melt anyone’s heart.
Don’t let the milder temperatures fool you this week, winter is still alive and well. That means you still need to prevent frozen pipes in your home. We talk with the experts from Rip Tide Restoration about how and what to do if the pipes do burst.
It’s Seal season on the coast of Delmarva. Suzanne Thurman, Director of the Marine Education, Research and Rehabilitation Institute, tells us what that means and what we should do if we spot a seal.
Our Easy Cheeseburger Ring is a family-favorite, ground beef dinner recipe that gets everyone excited! It’s simple, tasty, and easy to customize. It even doubles as a great party appetizer. The best part? No matter where you serve it, it’s gonna be budget-friendly. Everyone loves a totally classic cheeseburger way of chowing down!
What You’ll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place wide end of triangles in center of pizza pan, forming a ring, overlapping dough as necessary. Spoon meat mixture into center of each triangle. Bring smaller ends of triangles over meat, tucking ends under.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until rolls are golden. Serve warm.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Serve with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and pickles for that authentic cheeseburger experience!
- What would any cheeseburger be without french fries served on the side? Check out our collection of french fry recipes for some ideas!
- If you like this idea, then there’s a good chance you’ll love our Taco Ring, too! Plus don’t forget to look at our other Super Easy Crescent Roll Recipes.