Today on DelmarvaLife –
Take everything you think you know about tea and toss it. Katie stops by the Spice and Tea Exchange, in Rehoboth Beach to get a taste of th eir seasonal flavors.
As we age, it’s vital to have and visit a primary care physician. Ryan Brown, a nurse practitioner with TidalHealth Family Practice and Primary Care.
We shine the light on Chesapeake Charities, Inc. and learn how they help local non-profits raise funds.
Milan, Beijing, Hong Kong, Dallas, and Honolulu are just a few of the hundreds of destinations you can fly to from the Salisbury. We stop by the Salisbury Regional Airport to see what other surprises you might find at this treasure for traveling.
We get an inside look at the world of dance help from X-Squad Dancers, Chloe Holland. We also get a performance.
Hosting a party? If so, then you’ve got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you’ll love how simple they are to make!).
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 slices crispy-cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, place bread crumbs; set aside. In a large bowl, combine chicken, bacon, flour, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cheese, and parsley; mix well. Stir in eggs until thoroughly combined. Form mixture into 1-inch balls, then roll in bread crumbs.
- Place chicken balls in a single layer in air fry basket (see Note). Set to 400 degrees F and cook 8 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining balls. Serve immediately.
- If you don’t happen to have an air fryer – no worries! You can make this in your oven too. Just preheat your oven to 375 degrees F, and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- We happen to think these Chicken Bacon Balls are extra-tasty when they’re dipped into some ranch dressing. Yum!