Today on DelmarvaLife –
A husband and wife find themselves fighting for their lives after testing positive for COVID. Pam Price, owner of Pam Price and Associates Realtors, ReMax Coast & Country tells us what she and her family took away from this experience.
When is the last time you had your eyes checked? It’s not just about your current vision. We visit Chesapeake Eye Center to find out why a good screening now, could prevent you from going blind later.
The team at Bella Medi Spa, in Dover, shows us how to zap the fat with something called Emsculpt Neo.
Garrow King is a numismatist and owner of Delmarva Coins and Precious Metals, with locations in Snow Hill and inside Park Place Jewelers in West Ocean City. He gives us a lesson in valuable coins. He can also give you insight on coins you may have in your home. Call 443-880-2564 to make an appointment.
It’s another day of making dreams come true. Katie joins the team from Ocean Downs Casino to make a Christmas wish come true.
It’s the best time of the year! If you’re looking for something special and sweet to give as a gift to the important people in your life, then you’ve found the perfect recipe! Our Holly Jolly Fudge looks festive, tastes amazing, and is the best kind of gift–one that comes straight from the heart. Plus, Holly Jolly Fudge is so easy to make, you’ll have a jolly good time making it for everyone this holiday season!
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup red and green candied cherries, chopped
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, bring granulated sugar, butter, heavy cream, and salt to a boil, stirring frequently. Allow to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and slowly add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla, stirring until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries until evenly distributed.
- Spoon into baking dish and chill 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares and serve, or store in an airtight container.
Test Kitchen Tips
- ♫It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And we love how versatile our fudge is! If you prefer, leave out the candied cherries and you’ll have a great vanilla fudge to share with the whole family.
- For more Christmas candy recipes, check out our Candy Cane Chocolate Bark and our fan-favorite Ice Cube Chocolates! If you’re whipping these up as a gift, make sure to check out our Hot Cocoa Mix!
- What do you think of our Holly Jolly Fudge?