What’s Happening Today – Dec. 15, 2017
We’re talking holiday pet safety! Dr. Elizabeth Bruce stops by to teach us how to steer clear of the things that may be harmful to our furry friends this season.
Doggy Treat Recipe
- 2 1/2 Cups Whole wheat flour (Rye may be used if allergies are a problem)
- Two eggs
- 1 Cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3 to 4 heaping tablespoons peanut butter (I use natural no additives)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- Blend all ingredients may need to use your hands as it is very thick
- Preheat oven to 350
- Roll dough to half-inch thickness on a floured surface and use either heart or dog bone-shaped cookie cutter
- Bake 40 minutes or until they reach desired crunchiness
- Store cookies in the freezer and take out a few as needed for pups to enjoy no preservatives
- I make two or three recipes at a time will fill a large zip closure bag
Also, this is the number for the Pet Poison Helpline 855-764-7661
Tomorrow is Wreaths Across America Day, and Parsons Cemetery in Salisbury is playing a huge role in that, as wreaths will also be placed on the graves of veterans there. 102.5 WBOC’s Corey Phoebus stopped by Holloway Funeral Home to learn more about this heart-warming project.
How about some fresh and sultry tunes to finish the week off? Talented musician Neal hooks and the Pocomoke Sound join us on the Midsouth Audio stage today. Click here to learn more about Neal Hook’s new album
We’re off to a place where you’ll find comfortable and stylish options when it comes to furnishing your home.
Think you can’t swing that with your budget? Think again. We’ll show you how you can at Ashley Homestore in Delmar.