Today on DelmarvaLife –
Fresh off his new role in “Law and Order: Organized Crime,” actor Michael O’Leary virtually visits. He’s been with us before, making “Bauer Burgers” from “Guiding Light,” and giving Jimmy and Lisa acting lessons.
The “Berlin Jazz and Blues, Wine and Brews Festival” is next weekend. We chat with one of the musicians and one of the organizers about this fun, annnual event that takes place in downtown Berlin.
You can consider Simmons Center Market a one-stop shop for everything you need to add pretty pops of color to your porch or any place at home. We’ll show you.
It’s “Throwback Thursday,” and we are going back to the days of the dinosaurs. “Secrets of the Eastern Shore” author, Jim Duffy, tells us about an ancient creature that still lives on Delmarva.
If you car has the pollen blues or yellows, we have just the thing to jazz it up. We take you to Zoom Car Wash in Salisbury.
As the weather warms up and we start making those fresh and light salads, we want a dressing that’s going to enhance the flavors. Well, we’ve got one that’s going to make your day just a little bit brighter. Our Pineapple Honey Dressing comes together with those sweet flavors you love, but, we also give it a bit of zest with a tad bit of red pepper. It’s a versatile dressing with just as much texture as flavor, which it makes it perfect for your salad!
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
- Yeah, we know this is delicious over mixed greens, but if you really want to make dinner great, drizzle it over grilled fish or chicken breast. Talk about warm-weather perfect!
- For homemade dressings that are versatile, flavorful, and that we know you’re going to love, try our Basic Vinaigrette Dressing, these dreamy Coconut Cream Dressing, and, our 5-star Famous Creamy Italian Dressing!
- Wants some fresh and fun salad ideas? We’ve got you covered with our super-popular Sunshine Salad, this amazing Harvest Lollipop Salad, and a recipe so good, we just call it Yummy Salad!