Wicomico County Drug Program
There are over 2 million people in prison and 95% of them relapse to drug use when they are released. Drug Treatment Court is a treatment-focused program that offers intensive rehabilitation services to criminal defendants who crimes are driven by their addiction. It is a team effort of agencies working together to provide a variety of programs and consistent supervision geared toward supporting and helping participants maintain a drug-free life.
Who is Eligible?
- Case must be in Circuit Court
- Must be a Wicomico County Resident
- Must have at least 1 year remaining on sentence
- Must have addiction to drugs/alcohol as primary diagnosis
- Must be physically able to complete program