New Gateway Vehicle Features – Gateway Subaru – Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Jim Porter, Sales and Leasing at Gateway Subaru, says feeling safe in your vehicle is important. “The vehicle needs to protect you in the event of an incident – whether it be your fault or somebody else’s,” Jim says. New technology in Subaru vehicles is helping keep drivers and passengers safe.
New Gateway Vehicle Features:
- Isight – Extra set of eyes to help you when you are driving down the road.
- Blind Spot Monitoring – Symbol lights up when a car is in your blind spot.
- Lane Change Assist – Car isn’t in blind spot yet, but the signal will light up to let you know it will be there by the time you make the decision to change lanes.
- Lane Departure Warning – Beeps to let you know when you are leaving the lane without using your turn signal.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – You set a speed and then the car in front of you slows down. iSight and adaptive cruise control will help the car slow down to keep pace with the car in front of you.
- Pre-Collision Brake Assist – Help stop the vehicle automatically if driver gets distracted.
- Rear Cross Traffic Detection – Signals you to let you know that there is something coming down the lane in a parking lot before you back out.