Vegan Tacos with Kelcie Mahr
Cinco de Mayo is this weekend!
Most people celebrate with tacos and margaritas, so we thought we’d invite Kelcie Mahr, the owner of Higher Power Yoga in Dover, Del., to the DelmarvaLife Kitchen to show us how to make vegan tacos.
Vegan Tacos– serves 4-6 people
- 2 bags of Gardein/Boca or Beyond Meat Crumbles
- 3 packets of Taco Bell Mild Seasoning
- 1-2 cans re-fried beans
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 bag of daiya cheddar cheese shreds
- 1 bag of spicy sweet chili doritos
- 1 box of ortega taco shells
- Hot sauce/ ortega taco sauce/ tofutti sour cream / jalapenos for topping (optional)
- vegetable/olive oil for frying
6. Select your toppings and enjoy!