How to Plan Healthy Lunches for Back to School
With the dog days of summer in full swing, there are just a few weeks to really get back into the school state of mind. We have complied a few Pinterest favorite recipes that may help save some time in your daily routines while keeping your loved ones healthy!
Top 10 Healthy Lunches for Back to School
1. Meat, Cheese + Veggie Wraps from our friends at Simpleasthatblog: Ham, cheese and lettuce wraps with a side of cantaloupe, honeydew, carrots, peas and Cheez-Its.
2. Vegetable Spring Rolls from our friends at Classyclutter.net: Cucumbers, carrots and peppers wrapped in lettuce with a side of tomatoes and feta cheese and cottage cheese with nuts.
5. Tween and Teen Lunch Boxes from our friends at Blog.naturebox.com: Ham and cheese wrap, side of grapes, tomatoes, apple crisps and bran muffins.
6. Chopped Salad in a cup from our friends at 24/7 Low Carb Diner: Lettuce, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, eggs and ham all put together in a cup!
7. Spinach Chicken Salad from our friends at Bento For My Girls: Spinach, chicken, cheese, peppers, bacon, choice of dressing and a side of cherries and strawberries.
8. Avocado Chicken Salad from our friends at Family Fresh Meals: Chicken salad with avocado and cilantro with a side of baked pita chips.
9. Classic Club Sandwich Skewers from our friends at Buzzfeed: Ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato with Italian bread and a side of pickles. It’s all on a stick!
10. Mac & Cheese Muffins from our friends at Emilybites.com: Mac & Cheese with spinach, baked together to create delicious muffins!