Successful Game Night Tips and Olive Cheese Ball Recipe
The cold winter air doesn’t mean you can’t have fun indoors.
Grace Foxwell Murdock, Owner of Professional Grace, is here to help us make the most of the cold. She’s teaching us how to have a successful and fun game night that all your friends will enjoy.
She’s also joining us in the kitchen to make Olive Cheese balls.
Olive Cheese Balls
- 2 cups shredded sharp natural cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- About 36 pimiento-stuffed small olives, drained
- Mix cheese and flour. Add butter and mix thoroughly.
- Mold 1 teaspoon dough around each olive; shape into ball. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Heat oven to 400 degrees and bake 15-20 minutes.