Shrimp Scampi with The Shrimp Boat
We’re putting together another delicious dish in the DelmarvaLife kitchen.
Joe White, owner of The Shrimp Boat, joins us in the kitchen to show us his version of shrimp scampi. We have a feeling you’ll want to make his version, your version.
- 1lb of Shrimp
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic or 1/4 cup of chopped garlic
- 1 cup White Wine
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh chopped Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon of Shrimp Boat Spice
- Sauté shrimp with olive oil over medium heat until pink. Remove the shrimp then add garlic, wine, lemon and parsley to the sauté pan. Cook until the sauce is reduced to half.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add shrimp back into sauce. Add butter. Cook an additional 4-5 minutes. Then plate.