Sean Shares 52-Week Challenge Ideas
The new year provides a great starting point for a new goal, such as a 52-week challenge.
You pick something you’d like to do at least once a week for an entire year. Sean tells us about a few challenges he found online.
- Save a certain amount each week. $1, $5, $10, 25, $50 – whatever you can afford. At the end of the year, do something fun with the money.
- Write down something good that happened each week and put it in a jar. At the end of the year, read them.
- Catch up with an old friend.
- Organize, decorate, or spruce up some area in your home.
- Try making a new recipe, or eat only vegetarian meals one day a week.
- Go somewhere that you’ve never been in your area (buildings, shops, parks, etc.)
- Do a fun activity with your family.
- Take a selfie.