Rubber Soul Saison Braised Beef Short Ribs and Fall Vegetable Sauté with Roadie Joe’s
We’re excited that the fall season is on its way!
We also learn about Roadie Joe’s upcoming events that you can check out. Their fall comedy series starts on Sept. 15 at 7:30 pm and there will be a zombie bar crawl taking place at the end of October that Roadie Joe’s is a part of. Be sure to check out Roadie Joe’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date with all their happenings.
Check out the recipes below to make the dishes we made on the show in the comfort of your own home:
Rubber Soul Saison braised beef short Ribs over a fall vegetable sauté with candied cashews
- 10 lb Tender Braised Beef short ribs
- 1 yellow onion (lg dice)
- 2 large carrots (lg Dice)
- 2 stalks celery (lg dice)
- 2 cups Rubber Soul Saison (or your favorite beer)
- 1 cup Beef stock
- 6 garlic cloves
- Salt n pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Garlic Salt
- Rub the beef short ribs with the Worcestershire sauce, black pepper and garlic salt at least 24 hours in advance.
- After the 24 hours, allow the short ribs to come to room temperature before searing.
- In a large saute pan with a little oil over medium heat start to sear all sides of the short ribs.
- Place the remaining ingredients in the bottom of a deep hotel pan, then place the seared short ribs in top.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap then foil and bake in a 350-degree oven for approximately 6 hours. But always cook to a temp, not a time. So, go for 250 degrees internal temp of the short ribs.
Fall Vegetable Sauté
- 2 cups butternut squash (lg diced and blanched)
- 2 cups Brussel sprouts (halved and blanched)
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- ½ cup yellow onion
- ½ cup grape tomatoes
- tsp Red pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Warm the 2 tbsp of butter in a large sauté pan on medium high heat
- Add the garlic and onions, saute for 10 seconds, then add the rest of the veggies
- Saute for another 2-3 minutes then season with the red pepper flake and salt n pepper