Red’s Blue Hen Wings and “I Am Your BuckBerry” Pulled Pork with DaNizza Wood Fired Pizza
We’re in the Kirby and Holloway Kitchen with Chef Kevin McCoy of DaNizza Wood Fired Pizza in Rehoboth.
He’s making Red’s Blue Hen Wings and “I Am Your BuckBerry” Pulled Pork.
Red’s Blue Hen Wings
- 24 Wings
- 1 oz Fresh Rosemary
- 1 oz Fresh Oregano
- 2 Tbs Salt
- 1 Tbs Black Pepper
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Bottle Tatanka Hot Sauce
1. Finely chop fresh herbs.
2. Add to dry ingredients and mix.
3. Squeeze the lemon onto the wings and add dry ingredients.
4. Marinate for 24-36 hours.
5. Bake in a conventional oven for 1:30 at 250F.
6. Grill or Air Fry until 165F Internal
7. Toss with Tatanka.
“I Am Your BuckBerry” Pulled Pork
- Pork Butt 3-4#
- 16 oz Buckberry Sour
- 1 Yellow Onion Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup Tatanka Hot Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
1. Salt and Pepper the Pork Butt
2. Add Onions, Beer, and Hot Sauce.
3. Cover & Cook at 250 for 4-6 hours
4. Remove fat cap and bone.
5. Pull meat with two forks.
6. Enjoy with Tatanka, or your favorite bbq sauce.