If you’d like to try a batch of your own Thin Mint Truffles, here’s what you’ll need.
- 1 Box Thin Mints
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Package Green Candy Melts
- 1 Package White Chocolate
1. Crush Thin Mints into fine crumbs in a food processor.
2. Mix crushed cookies and softened cream cheese in a large bowl until completely combined.
3. Roll into small balls and place them in the refrigerator to cool.
4. Melt your green chocolate discs in the microwave, stirring until smooth.
5. Using a toothpick or fork, dip the Thin Mint balls into the chocolate, letting the excess chocolate drip off. Set the truffles on waxed paper to cool. If desired, drizzle with white chocolate.
If you’d like to support Girl Scout Troop 1161 in Wicomico County, stop by their K-9 5K next weekend.
The Dash for the K-9s 5K is Saturday, April 11 beginning at 9 a.m. It is a run/walk or “fun walk” in Pemberton Historical Park in Salisbury.