Father’s Day is just around the corner, so we thought we’d make some dishes that dad is sure to love.
We’re making shrimp a few different ways with Joe White, owner of The Shrimp Boat. We’re making Boat run cook and peel shrimp, bacon wrapped shrimp with a homemade BBQ sauce with a baked potato, and Shrimp Bisque.
If you’d like to pick up shrimp for these recipes from The Shrimp Boat, be sure to give them a call in advance, 410-213-0448, r order online here. If you are in the Ocean City, Ocean Pines and Berlin area, they’ll even deliver your order to you! If you want to stop by The Shrimp Boat to dine in, the address is 9724 Stephen Decatur Hwy RT 611, West Ocean City, Maryland and their restaurant opens at 11 am. The market opens at 9 am.
Be sure to follow The Shrimp Boat on Facebook here.
- 3 lbs. of shrimp
- 4 oz Shrimp Boat seasoning
- 1 Pound of smoked bacon
- 1 Cup of Ketchup
- 4 oz of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBS of Brown Sugar
- 2 TBS of Honey
- 1 TBS of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Fresh Squeezed Lemon
- 1.5 TSP of Onion Powder
- 1 TSP of Shrimp Boat Shrimp Seasoning
- 4 Baking Potatoes
- We will use our water left over from the shrimp ( 1/2 gallon)
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 3/4 Cup of Butter
- 1 Cup of Diced Onions
- 1/2 Cup of finely diced celery
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced finely
- 1 Quart of Heavy Cream
- 2 Table Spoons of Paprika (I like to use the smoked type, usually called Spanish Paprika)
- 1 TSP of salt
- 1/2 TSP of cayenne pepper
- 5 oz of Dry Sherry
- 2 TBS of Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 oz of Tomato Paste (non seasoned)
- 1 TBS of Shrimp Boat Shrimp Seasoning