We’re making pan seared scallops and learning about an upcoming competition supporting a great program.
Executive Chef Dan Reilly of the Rehoboth Beach Country Club joins us in the kitchen. He also told us a bit more about the Top Chef Culinary Coast Competition, which he won last year, and how the event helps the Delaware Meals on Wheels program.
WBOC is a proud sponsor of the Top Chef Culinary Coast Competition taking place Thursday, June 8 at the Rehoboth Beach Country Club.
- 10 diver scallops
- 1/3 cup of fresh white corn
- ¼ tomato basil relish
- 1 tbsp mango coulis
- 1 cup of avocado crema
- Baby micro greens, diners preference on amount
- Pan sear scallops until browned on each side, and cooked through
- Drizzle avocado crema, mango coulis on plate
- Place spoonful of corn and tomato relish in the center of plate
- Transfer scallops to plate and top with micro greens