Lumache Alla Burrata Pasta with Chef Peter Todd of A Touch of Italy
- 1 lb Touch of Italy home made Burrata – (Burrata is a fresh Italian cheese made from mozzarella and cream.)
- 24 Ounces of Touch of Italy (or your preferred) Marinara Sauce
- 1 lb of your favorite pasta
- Cut the Burrato into slices.
- Cook the marinara
- When warm, stir in the Burrato, until all cheese is melted.
- Cook the pasta al dente. (save some pasta water in case sauce it too thick).
Mix pasta and burrito sauce. Molto Bene