In the Kitchen with Jimmy & Lisa Cooking Deviled Eggs – Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1⁄2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Cooked Bacon Slices, Crumbled, Plus More for Garnish
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1⁄8 tsp. Salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. Dry Mustard
- Pinch of Freshly Ground Pepper1. Place eggs in a single layer in a stainless-steel saucepan. (Do not use nonstick.)
Add water to a depth of 3 inches. Bring to a rolling boil; cover, remove
from heat, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain. Submerge eggs in cold water. Tap
each egg firmly on the counter until cracks form all over the shell. Peel under
cold running water.
2. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks, keeping egg white
3. Place yolks in a bowl. Mash yolks with mayonnaise until creamy. Stir in
bacon and next 4 ingredients. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves, using
a teaspoon or a small scoop. Garnish, if desired.