1 cup sugar 2 tsp baking powder
½ cup softened butter 2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup canned pumpkin ½ tsp nutmeg
2 large eggs ½ tsp ginger
2 cups flour ¼ tsp cloves
(2 cups chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed about 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Beat in pumpkin and eggs.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are set. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely on wire rack.