Garlic Parmesan Lobster and Shrimp Pasta with Chef Tracy Owes
When Chef Tracy Owes stops by the Kirby and Holloway Kitchen, we know we are going to eat well!
Chef Tracy, food and beverage director for Sanibel’s at Sunset Island in Ocean City, Md. shows us how to make Garlic Parmesan Lobster and Shrimp Pasta.
Garlic Parmesan Lobster and Shrimp Pasta
- 8 oz of your favorite precooked pasta
- 1 tsp fresh crushed garlic
- 3 oz of unsweetened butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz heavy cream
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese
- 4 lg shrimp
- 3 oz of lobster meat pre-picked
- A pinch or 2 of dry oregano
- 6 halves of cherry tomatoes
- Baby spinach (9 to 10) leaves
- Parsley as a garnish.