Five Minute Red Pepper Shrimp
- 1 lb. Shrimp
- 1/3 Cup Red Pepper Paste
- 6 Stalks Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 Small Package Matchstick Carrots
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2/3 Cup Water
- Soy Sauce to Taste
- 2 Teaspoons Cooking Oil
- 6 oz. Thai Rice Vermicelli Noodles
1. Bring 8 cups water to boil in large pot. Drop in rice noodles and cook for 1 minute. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in pan and add garlic rubbing around pan for about twenty seconds. Remove and discard.
3. Add carrots to pan and cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add in Pepper paste and stir to coat, then pour in 1/2 cup of the water. Add more until you reach desired consistency. Add soy sauce to taste.
5. Stir in green onions and serve over vermicelli noodles.
Makes 4 servings.