Melon Prosciutto Skewers
Servings: 6 (1 serving = 4 skewers)
Calories per serving: 92
Nutrients per serving: 6g protein, 6 g carbs, and 5g fat
(Note: dipping sauce will add about 40 calories per serving)
6 slices prosciutto
2.5 oz Mozzarella pearls
(Dipping sauce ingredients)
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp maple syrup
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut cantaloupe into small squares (or use a melon baller to make cantaloupe balls) and rip apart small bits of fresh Basil. Cut each strip of prosciutto into quarters.
- Arrange cantaloupe, folded prosciutto, basil, mozzarella, and more cantaloupe on each toothpick and pack up in your favorite container!
- If desired, make dipping sauce by whisking together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, maple syrup, and salt & pepper.
Creamy Jalapeño Chicken Pinwheels
Servings: 5 (1 serving = 4 pinwheels)
Calories per serving: 261 calories
Nutrients per serving: 30g protein, 14.4g carbs, and 14g fat
2 extreme wellness tortillas
1 lb shredded chicken
8 oz low fat cream cheese
1 Tbsp everything bagel seasoning
1 large jalapeño
4 slices low-sodium turkey bacon
1/2 cup low-fat shredded cheddar
- Dice jalapeños into small bits and crumble cooked turkey bacon. Then in a bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar, everything bagel seasoning, crumbled turkey bacon, and jalapeño.
- Spread 1/2 cream cheese mixture onto flat tortilla, then sprinkle half the tortilla with 1/2 the shredded chicken. Roll up tightly, then slice tortilla into 10 slices (I cut off the very ends of each tortilla first). Repeat this step with remaining tortilla, filling, and chicken.
- Pack up into your favorite container and enjoy!