Race to the Action at Winterthur for the 38th Annual Point-to-Point Celebration
The event will opens its gates at 10:30 a.m. for Tailgate and Premium Parking, followed by General Admission gates opening at 11:30 a.m.
At Point-to-Point there is something for everyone! During the event there will be a race raffle where you can place a $5 “wager” on a winning horse to win special prizes. In your free time you can check out the Marketplace to shop for hats, clothing and jewelry, as well as equine and canine accessories.
In addition to various raffles and shopping opportunities, during the Winterthur Hunt, Success Won’t Wait will be giving away scholastic books and La Petite Salon will provide face painting and pampering.
This timeless tradition isn’t just for humans. Bring your well-behaved pups for Canine Capers where dogs will have the chance to play with other pups on the agility and obstacle courses, compete in contests and “have a ball!”
And if you’re interested in antiques, Point-to-Point has you covered. The Antique Auto Display will showcase Rolls-Royces and Bentleys from the Keystone Region Rolls-Royce Owners’ Club.
Throughout the day, you can expect special video tributes, parades, awards presentations and more.
- Alison Hershbell Pony Races
- Parade of River Hills Foxhounds
- Special video tribute to Frolic Weymouth
- Parade of Antique Carriages
- Presentation of the Tailgate Picnic Competition Award
- Stick Horse Races: ages 4 and under
- National Anthem sung by Sofi Tyler
- Races begin! Isabella du Pont Sharp Memorial
Maiden Timber Race—$15,000 purse
- Stick Horse Races: ages 5–7
- Winterthur Bowl
Open Timber Race—$25,000 purse
- Stick Horse Races: ages 8–10
- Vicmead Plate
Amateur Highweight Timber Race—$15,000 purse
- Middletown Cup
Open Flat Race
- Presentation of the Greta Brown Layton Trophy
- Gates close