Pumpkin Fluff Dip
Everyone is enjoying pumpkin everything this season.
We’re making pumpkin fluff dip in the DelmarvaLife kitchen with DelmarvaLife Facebook Live Show Host, Lauren Hitch.
The DelmarvaLife Facebook Live Show takes place once a week and is an hour long show where a local chef comes to the studio, cooks, and talks with Lauren for an hour. The next Facebook Live Show is Wed., Oct. 25 at 2 pm and Big Oyster Brewery will be joining Lauren in the kitchen. Be sure to like and follow DelmarvaLife on Facebook so you will get a notification each time we go live.
Check out the recipe from allrecipes.com below:
- 1 16 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 5 oz. package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 15 oz. can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix instant vanilla pudding, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve with graham crackers or ginger snaps.