Pan Seared Salmon and Crab Salsa with The Big Easy on 60
Chef Tracy Owes with The Big Easy on 60 in Ocean City is making a dish today that has a New Orleans taste.
We’re making pan seared salmon and crab salsa.
Corn Tomato Crab Salsa:
- 2 oz Salsa
- 3 oz Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- 1 oz finely diced tomatoes
- 1 oz fresh corn
Ingredients for Dish:
- 10 oz cut of Salmon Lightly Blackened and cooked to desired temperature
- ½ lb risotto
- 2 C Chicken stock
- ½ C corn
- 2 oz fresh parsley
- 1 T butter
- ¼ C heavy cream
- 1/2 oz jumbo lump crab meat
- Asparagus spears or green beans
- Add butter to sautee pan, add 4 oz risotto, let sautee for 30 seconds. Add Jumbo lump crab meat, heavy cream, cook for 20 seconds. Plate.
- Pan Sear aspagragus spears, place atop risotto
- Place Salmon on top. Add Corn, tomato and Crab Salsa