Pan-Seared Lamb with Chef Demetrisu Shockley
Every time we have Chef Demetrisu Shockley in the Kirby and Holloway Kitchen, he always whips up something unique and tasty.
Chef Demetrisu is making pan-seared lamb for us.
- Even sprinkle of salt and pepper to season lamb on both sides.
- Place 1 tbsp of oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Make sure the pan is hot but not smokey.
- 1 to about 1 1/2 minute dear each side
- When lamb is cook to proper temp pull out place to the side to begin creating pan sauce with butter,garlic,herb,lemon juice which will produce flavor from fond on the bottom of the pan.
- 1tbsp butter
- 1 half lemon squeeze
- 1 clove garlic sliced
- Fresh Fine herbs
- Oil bottom of pan
- Added Brussels lightly season with salt pepper til the are charred the add agave and butter to gloss coat the Brussels.
- Place cauliflower in pot add heavy cream to cover until soften.
- Take cauliflower out put in blender until cauliflower is puréed the add a little of the cooking liquid until come to a consistent texture.