“Oh My Cod” with Striper Bites Restaurant
We’re making “Oh My Cod” in the DelmarvaLife kitchen today.
Chef Joe Bekeshka with Striper Bites Restaurant in Lewes shows us how it’s done.
“Oh My Cod”
We use fresh Alaskan Cod dusted with a mix of spices consisting cinnamon, ancho chili powder, and ground espresso. We serve it over a mound of butternut squash and brussels sprouts hash. Then top it with an apple/cranberry compote and pumpkin seed granola!
- 1 tablespoon – vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon – minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon – garlic
- 1/2 cup – pre cut and roasted butternut squash
- 1 cup – shaved brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup – chopped bacon (precooked)
- 1 tablespoon – butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons – vinegar
- Pinch – salt.