Muzgo Soup with Flannery’s
What better way to start off the new year than in the Kirby and Holloway Kitchen.
Chef Steward Davis of Flannery’s in Fruitland is leading the charge with Muzgo soup.
This soup is everything you need to use in your refrigerator or freezer that you have just a tiny bit of. Perfect soup to make with those New Year’s Eve party leftovers.
- diced onions
- small diced cabbage
- sliced sweet peppers
- tiny bit of beef stew
- A little bit a chicken stock
- a little bit of beef stock
- chopped garlic
- loose vegetables that were cooked
- Heat your pan with a little bit of oil and cook any hard vegetables like chopped onions, cabbage or any meats like the sausage .
- Add all your products and stir vigorously.
- When mixed add your beef stock, chicken stock or vegetable stock.
- Turn down to medium heat, cooked to a light boil, taste. Add oregano thyme basil or any other spices you see fit.