Mother’s Day Craft and Dinner Recipe for Mom
Jimmy and 102.5 WBOC’s Corey Phoebus are putting together a budget-friendly craft for Lisa as we get ready to celebrate Mother’s Day.
Corey and Jimmy also are cooking up a dish that Lisa, and your mom, is sure to enjoy.
- Spaghetti Squash
- Light Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cook squash at 425 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- Use a fork to scrape the squash.
- Put in a pan to soften.
- Cook chicken in separate pan and add light cream when chicken is done cooking.
- Add shrimp to chicken and cream pan and let simmer. Add garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour chicken, shrimp and cream mixture into pan with spaghetti squash and mix.
- Plate dish.