Life Hacks – Dryer Sheets, Essential Oil and Toilet Paper, Paint Brushes in Vinegar, DIY Ice Pack
If you use dryer sheets, you probably love the way your clothes smell fresh out of the dryer.
Did you know you could use these sheets to freshen up a smelly room? Simply put them on the back of a box fan. You can also place them in drawers to keep clothes fresh, or even your luggage when you travel.
These sheets can do more than smell good. Lisa shows off some life hacks!
- Dryer sheets in spray bottle
- Essential oil on a toilet paper roll
- Paint brushes in a bowl of vinegar
- Using a clothespin to steady the nail in place
- DIY ice pack by filling a food storage bag with 3 parts water to 1 part rubbing alcohol and freeze
- Feed necklace through straw to prevent it from tangling