Calories per serving: 287
Protein per serving: 29g
Carbs per serving: 9g
Fat per serving: 12g
1.2 lb. 97/3 lean ground beef
2 tsp olive oil
1/2 large onion (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
2 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. cumin
1.5 10-oz cans red enchilada sauce
4 large zucchini
1 bag mexican cheese (made with 2% milk)
1/4 cup light sour cream
1/4 cup water
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Add olive oil to a medium sized pan and place on stove over medium heat. Add onion to pan and cook until it starts to brown (about 5 mins) then add garlic and cook for an additional 1 min.
2. Add ground beef to pan with onions and garlic and cook until browned. Add 1 can enchilada sauce, chili powder, and cumin, then stir and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer for 5 mins then remove from heat.
3. When ground beef mixture is finished cooking, slice the ends off each zucchini and slice in half lengthwise. Then, use peeler to peel zucchini lengthwise into flat strips.
4. Spray a baking dish with olive oil spray. Then lay 3 slices zucchini on flat surface so that they are slight overlapping. Spoon in beef mixture, roll up, and place in baking dish. Repeat until all zucchini and beef are used up.
5. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over zucchini enchiladas, and top with cheese. Place in oven and bake for ~15-20 mins. While in oven, mix 1/4 cup sour cream with 1/4 cup water until it reaches drizzling consistency. Then remove baking dish from oven, drizzle with sour cream mixture and enjoy! \uD83D\uDE0B
Skinny Strawberry Margarita
Calories per serving: 123 (58 calories for virgin version)
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 oz tequila (for VIRGIN version: substitute 1 oz water)
1.5 oz orange juice (I used Trop 50)
1/2 cup ice
Juice from 1/2 lime
1/2 tsp stevia
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender, then pour into glass and enjoy! That’s it!