Gluten-Free Shrimp Tacos and Marzen Carnita Tacos with DaNizza Wood Fired Pizza
Chef Kevin “Red” McCoy, with DaNizza Wood Fired Pizza in Rehoboth shows us how to make Gluten-Free Shrimp Tacos and Marzen Carnita Tacos.
Gluten Free Shrimp Tacos
- 1# 31-35 Shrimp Raw Peeled Tail Off
- 1\2 White Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic
- 1 16oz Can Revelation Proof In The Juice Gluten Free IPA
- 3 Table Spoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Table Spoon Paprika
- 2 Table Spoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tea Spoon Cumin
- 1 Tea Spoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro Cook Base
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic (Optional)
- Marinate Shrimp in Beer, Chopped Onion and Garlic for 12 Hours.
- Heat large Saute Pan to Medium High Heat coating the pan with coconut oil.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and saute them for 2 minutes
- Add Cilantro Base, Garlic (optional) and 1-2 Tablespoons of the taco seasoning and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve in shells with toppings of your choice.
- 1 small pork shoulder
- 3 cups corn oil
- 1 16 oz can of Revelation Marzen
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Taco Seasoning
- 1 White Onion Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic