Free Health Fair Offered by AGH and Bethany United Methodist Church
Open to the public, the health fair will take place Saturday, July 16, 2016 from 8 a.m. to noon on the church property located at 8648 Stephen Decatur Highway in Berlin. This is the first health fair at Bethany UMC and promises to provide fun for the whole family and several opportunities for free health screenings, according to AGH.
The morning event will include:
- Cholesterol (complete panel) and glucose (12 hour fasting is required)
- Dermatology information and Dermascan
- Bone density screening
Fun activities for the kids — free popcorn, bounce house, relay races, face painting, and much more!
- Blood pressure screenings
- Sleep apnea information
- Nutrition/BMI information
- Palliative care/Advanced Directive information
For more information, visit www.atlanticgeneral.org/calendar or call (410) 641-9268.