“The List” Top 10 Grudge Racing Series – US 13 Dragway
Top 10 as of 4/5/15:
1) Drummond/White – Mustang
2) Ballard Boys – Nova
3) Patel – Nissan GTR
4) Clark – Chevy II
5) Bowen – Camaro
6) Hudson – Camaro
7) Smith – Mustang
8) Guzman – Toyota
9) Hollingsworth – S10
10) Who will it be??
Now that the list has been determined, the callouts will begin. Each driver will receive one test run and then go into race mode.
How The Callouts Work:
- A racer may only call out the driver that is directly above him/her on the list. (ex. #6 can only call out #5)
- Calls may only happen on scheduled race days or on a scheduled Wednesday night Test and Tune.
- The racer who is calling out another racer MUST notify the track office on the Wednesday prior to a scheduled bracket race day.
- Each racer can only move up the ladder one position at a time. (Depending on the number of members in attendance)
- If you are not in the top 10, scheduled Wednesday night Test and Tunes will be your opportunity to call out the #10th spot.
- If more than one racer calls out the #10 spot, a runoff will determine the challenger who will compete against the #10th spot.
- If a “List” member does not show for a scheduled callout, that member will lose his or her current position and drop to the next position. (ex: if #4 challenges #3, and there is a no show, these two members will switch positions)
- There is also a callout challenge- a minimum wager of $100 and a maximum of $500 agreed upon between racers before their race takes place.
(Photo Credit: Stephanie Dennis)
U.S. 13 Dragway
Address: 34590 Sussex Hwy., Delmar, DE 19940
Office Phone: (302) 846- 3911
Track Phone: (302) 846-3968