For specific questions or details about any of the below listed events, readers are advised to contact their town or city halls with inquiries.
- Cambridge: Saturday, July 4, Dusk; Choptank River Waterfront; Best viewing spots include Great Marsh Park and Long Wharf Park
- Centreville: Thursday, July 2, approximately 9:15 p.m.; across from Queen Anne’s County High School
- Chesapeake City: Friday, July 3, Dusk
- Chestertown: Saturday, July 4, Dusk; Chester River Waterfront. Good viewing spots include The Wilmer Park. There is no rain date
- Easton: Saturday, July 4, 4-11 p.m..; Easton Fireworks & Carnival sponsored by the Town of Easton and Easton Utilities. Located between Target and St. Michael’s road. Rides, food and entertainment. Fireworks show beginning at dusk
- Hebron: Saturday, July 4, 9:30 p.m..; Hebron Carnival Grounds.
- Ocean City: Saturday, July 4; Concert and Fireworks on the Beach. Concert at 8 p.m.. followed by fireworks at 9:30 p.m.. Downtown on the beach at North Division Street AND uptown at Northside Park on 125th Street. Entertainment: The Reagan Years, downtown and The Janitors, uptown. For more information, call 1-800-626-2326 or 410-250-0125.
- Ocean Pines: Saturday, July 4; Celebration 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.. at Veterans Memorial Park featuring music, food, games and prizes. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.. at Showell Park. Parking and outdoor viewing areas available at Showell Elementary School, The Community Church at Ocean Pines, Most Blessed Sacrament School, The Pavilions and St. John Neumann Church. Bring a chair or blanket. Rain date July 5. For more information call 410-641-7052.
- Oxford: Friday, July 3; Dusk; Fireworks on the Strand. Sponsored by the Tred Avon Yacht Club
- Rock Hall: Friday, July 3, 9 p.m..; Over the harbor. Rain date July 5
- Salisbury: Friday, July 3; Arthur W. Perdue Stadium. Following the 6:35 p.m.. Delmarva Shorebirds game.
- Salisbury: Saturday, July 4, Dusk; Red, White and BOOM Fireworks Show at County Stadium across from the Wicomico Civic Center.
- Snow Hill: Friday, July 3, 5:30 p.m..; Food and activities at Sturgis Memorial Park. Fireworks at dusk.
- St. Michaels: Saturday, July 4, 7-10 p.m..; Fireworks and Big Band Night at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. Admission: $10 for non-members and $5 for members. After 8:45 p.m.., admission falls to $2 for those watching the fireworks only. For more information call 410-745-2916.
- Willards: Friday, July 3, Dusk; Willards Elementary School, 36161 Richland Road
- Bethany Beach: Saturday, July 4; Parade begins at noon at the intersection of Pennsylvania Avenue and Garfield Parkway. Fireworks at dusk and are best viewed from the beach or boardwalk
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry: Saturday, July 4, Cruise departs Lewes at 7:15 p.m..; Fireworks will illuminate the skies over the Delaware Bay.
- Dewey Beach: Saturday, July 4, Dusk; Fireworks will be set off from a barge in the Rehoboth Bay and will be visible to the Dewey Beach and surrounding area
- Dover: Saturday, July 4, 9:25 p.m..; Legislative Hall. Tours, food and more from 9 a.m.- 10 p.m.. For a full list of activities, visit http://dover4thofjuly.com/schedule.html.
- Laurel: Saturday, July 4, Around 9:15 p.m..; Parade begins downtown at 5 p.m. Events follow throughout the day.
- Middletown: Saturday, July 4, 6-10 p.m..; Fireworks display at dusk at Silver Lake Park. No pets, bikes, skateboards, alcohol, open flames or personal fireworks allowed.
- Newark: Saturday, July 4; Vendors and entertainment begin at 6 p.m.. Fireworks begin at dusk at University of Delaware’s David M. Nelson Athletic Complex on South College Avenue at Del. 896 (near Delaware Stadium). Bring a blanket or chairs.
- Rehoboth Beach: Sunday, July 5, 9:15 p.m..; Fireworks will be launched from the beach and seen up and down the boardwalk and shoreline, Rain date: July 6. For more information call 302-227-2772.
- Smyrna: Saturday, July 4, Dusk; Smyrna Little League fields on Duck Creek Parkway at Smyrna Municipal Park.
- Wilmington: Saturday, July 4; Celebration beginning at 2 p.m. at the Tubman-Garrett Riverfront Park. Fireworks at dusk.
- Cape Charles: Saturday, July 4, Dusk; Off of the Cape Charles beach and at the Harbor. Festivities begin at 8 a.m. and will take place along Bay Avenue.
- Chincoteague Island: Saturday, July 4, 10 p.m.; Chincoteague Carnival Grounds, 3648 Main St. Sponsored by the Chincoteague Volunteer Fire Co.