Easter Peeps Cake
We’re making an Easter cake using an Easter candy classic – Peeps!
WBOC Interactive Marketing Coordinator, Lauren Hitch, joins us in the DelmarvaLife kitchen to show us how. Lauren got this recipe from CraftMorning.com.
- 2 boxes of peeps
- Cake mix
- Green frosting
- Pastel M&Ms
- Piping bag/grass tip
- Two 8″ round pans
- Start by making the cake mix and split it into two round pans.
- Once the cake is done/cooled, cut the top off one cake and stack them.
- Put green frosting into a piping bag (with the grass tip attachment – it’s the one with lots of small holes) and make grass all over the top.
- Using a knife, spread frosting around the edges and stick the marshmallow peeps onto them.
- You can use any colored peeps you want! Then top the cake off with Easter eggs aka speckled m&m candies!
Jimmy also asks the audience questions about jellybeans while Lisa and Lauren finish decorating the cake.